Mobile ECU Remapping
GT Performance ECU remaps provide a fully mobile ECU Remapping service to the following locations and surrounding areas of:
- A booking is made via phone call or email for either a mobile installation or from one of our fixed locations.
- One of the GTP installation team arrive as arranged at your convenience.
- A full diagnostic is conducted of your vehicles electrical systems, mileage verification and under bonnet inspection. A report is made for both our records.
- The vehicles ECU data is read out and all injector coding plus other variables are stored as a recovery point. Then the stock calibration is read from your vehicle either via the OBD port or directly from the vehicles ECU.
- Our staff will take a brief questionnaire on your requirements and general use of the vehicle so the GTP Team can calibrate the vehicles software to your needs and driving style. These findings are then sent to our calibration team.
- A short wait and a coffee later your calibration is sent to our installer, the new calibration is installed and the vehicles network and adaptions are reset. Once the systems readiness checks are completed by the vehicle it is ready to road test.
- Our installer then verifies that you are completely satisfied with our work and payment is taken by any major debit or credit card or cash.
- This operation should take 1-2 hours but no more than 30 minutes of your time.